За демократию в России! За демократию в России!
www.noputin.ru

Greetings from Germany!!
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов noputin.ru -> Our friends all over the World
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dr. A. Philipp
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 20 Мар 2005, 19:03    Заголовок сообщения: Greetings from Germany!! Ответить с цитатой

Dear Moscow people!

I read in a political magazine from your Homepage and your political acitivities for freedom and peace.

Congratulations!!

Thanks a lot for your work and engagement.

I think it is important for you to now, that the most people in Germany don`t believe in Putin and his lies.
Even when Schröder sais Putin would be a good friend... - we now what kind of friend he is!!
We hope you will win and find a way for Russia to become a real democraty and freedom of speach and newspapers for everyone!

Best wishes,

Dr. A. Philipp
BORN IN THE USSR!
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 01:21    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hey guys,

i've read the article, too.

you can find the original german article here:

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/0,1518,347312,00.html

best reagrds!
Rossiyanin
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 11:37    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

2 Dr. A. Philipp, BORN IN THE USSR!

Thanks for your support
There was a topic in English here "You are not alone". Have a look!
http://www.noputin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100
zorg
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 12:11    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Greetings from Germany!! Ответить с цитатой

Dr. A. Philipp писал(а):
freedom of speach and newspapers for everyone!

Dear Dr. A. Philipp what make you accept as true we do not have freedom of speech here in Russia?
Article in a tabloid? I personally have very different view.
I’m afraid you’re simply can not read our papers and watch TV.
I’ve examine recently forum on http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/russian/talking_point/newsid_4361000/4361013.stm almost everyone disagree with such opinion.
What’s most bizarre is that more then half folks who judge otherwise live abroad for the most part in USA or new-fangled Baltic states.
Eva
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 12:31    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi, I am also from abroad (Germany), but I have been to Russia several times and well, I don't know about freedom of speech and information, but what I found shoking when I was in Sibiria in the summer (at the time of the terrible terror attacks) was that we did not learn about them in the Russian news (although I read Russian) but through my boyfriends mother who called us from Germany. Maybe it is just a bad example - but I found information within Russia bad and biased - at least, if you are not in the big cities like Moskau where international press is no problem... but tell me your opinion about it, I am curious to learn more...

Apart from that: congratulations for your web-page - I've read through half of it, and it is very interesting!
Rossiyanin
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 12:33    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Greetings from Germany!! Ответить с цитатой

zorg писал(а):
Dr. A. Philipp писал(а):
freedom of speach and newspapers for everyone!

Dear Dr. A. Philipp what make you accept as true we do not have freedom of speech here in Russia?
Article in a tabloid? I personally have very different view.
I’m afraid you’re simply can not read our papers and watch TV.
I’ve examine recently forum on http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/russian/talking_point/newsid_4361000/4361013.stm almost everyone disagree with such opinion.
What’s most bizarre is that more then half folks who judge otherwise live abroad for the most part in USA or new-fangled Baltic states.

I personally live in Moscow, Russia. And I have never (!) been abroad. And I tell you: we do not have freedom of speech here in Russia. Folks who judge otherwise live somewhere else. I’m afraid they simply can not read our papers and watch TV exept for state-controlled media.
Rossiyanin
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 12:57    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eva писал(а):
but what I found shoking when I was in Sibiria in the summer (at the time of the terrible terror attacks) was that we did not learn about them in the Russian news (although I read Russian) but through my boyfriends mother who called us from Germany. Maybe it is just a bad example -

Thanks, Eva. It is not a bad example - it is a very good catch!
I love KGB
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 13:04    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Greetings from Germany!! Ответить с цитатой

Dr. A. Philipp писал(а):
Dear Moscow people!

I read in a political magazine from your Homepage and your political acitivities for freedom and peace.

Congratulations!!

I think it is important for you to now, that the most people in Germany don`t believe in Putin and his lies.
Even when Schröder sais Putin would be a good friend... - we now what kind of friend he is!!
We hope you will win and find a way for Russia to become a real democraty and freedom of speach and newspapers for everyone!

Best wishes,

Dr. A. Philipp

Lieber Herr Philipp,

Was Sie Demokratie und Meinungsfreiheit nennen, ist eigentlich Diktatur der kriminellen Judischen Oligarchie. In Russland haben wir genug davon gehabt.
KGB's disposer
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 13:15    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Greetings from Germany!! Ответить с цитатой

I love KGB писал(а):
Dr. A. Philipp писал(а):
Dear Moscow people!

Congratulations!!

Best wishes,

Dr. A. Philipp

Lieber Herr Philipp,

Was Sie Demokratie und Meinungsfreiheit nennen, ist eigentlich Diktatur der kriminellen Judischen Oligarchie. In Russland haben wir genug davon gehabt.

Hello Philipp,

So, you can see that we have here some nationalists also. Our goverment often redirects people's attention from real problems to the discussion about some external enemies connected with political elites of big countries, such as USA and others. So, some russian people really believe in this bull shit.
zorg
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 13:17    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Rossiyanin писал(а):
it is a very good catch!

C’mon
You mixed up lack of freedom of speech and poor unprofessional work.
Hanjo
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 21:12    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

C'mon, zorg,

wasn't it usualin the old USSR to claim 'technical problems' instead of telling something substancial ?

I don't believe in 'mixing', haha

Greetings from the (western) shores of the baltic sea

Hanjo
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
zorg
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 21:49    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hanjo писал(а):
I don't believe...

Depends of what you put first. Your belief or observation.
It’s like difference between science and faith.
If you love or what’s more plausible hate you have faith.
If you are unbiased and just watch you have observation.
Miguel
Профессор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 21 Мар 2005, 22:07    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eva писал(а):
I don't know about freedom of speech and information, but what I found shoking when I was in Sibiria in the summer (at the time of the terrible terror attacks) was that we did not learn about them in the Russian news (although I read Russian) but through my boyfriends mother who called us from Germany.

I'm really surprised. You know, our journalists are nothing more than a pack of scavengers. They'd never miss a chance to make a good picture of a fresh corpse...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 22 Мар 2005, 06:10    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Greetings from Germany!! Ответить с цитатой

Dr. A. Philipp писал(а):
and newspapers for everyone!

Poor, poor Russians......
Rossiaynin
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 22 Мар 2005, 10:29    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hanjo писал(а):
C'mon, zorg,
wasn't it usual in the old USSR to claim 'technical problems' instead of telling something substancial ?
I don't believe in 'mixing', haha

This is also a very good catch!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов noputin.ru -> Our friends all over the World Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  След.
Страница 1 из 7

Перейти: