За демократию в России! За демократию в России!
www.noputin.ru

Greetings from Germany!!
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов noputin.ru -> Our friends all over the World
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
yurka_spb
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 5 Май 2005, 21:24    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Для тех, кому интересно, но легче читать по-русски, перевод здесь: http://www.inosmi.ru/translation/219384.html
4Q
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 6 Май 2005, 01:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If the USA and the EU are concerned about the “range of views in Russian media outlets” they should be involved and strongly support the following project:

In the estimate of experts, only from two to three percent of people in Russia are using cable television. The Cable Television Association cites a figure not more than 20 million users of cable networks. The average Russian cable network is designed to service from 5,000 to 10,000 potential users, the daily Business reports….
Cable companies have for several years been expecting an explosive growth on the market of toll television. They cite the example of Europe, where 30 percent of the population watch cable television. The potential viewership of cable television in Russia is 106.6 million people.
In the opinion of managing partner of the company Delta Private Equity Partners Kirill Dmitriev, this market may increase by 40 to 50 percent in Russia already this year. According to the Russian Information Technologies and Communication Ministry, 16.2 billion dollars will be required for unfolding a full-fledged system of television and radio broadcasting by 2010.

http://en.rian.ru/business/20050505/39937277.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
4Q
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 6 Май 2005, 23:19    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MOSCOW. May 6 (RIA Novosti) - US President George W. Bush has started on a tour of the post-Soviet Baltic countries. While on visit, he will insist on ethnic minorities' rights complied with, and strongly warn against neo-nazi moods mounting in the region.

As the Moscow-based NTV television was interviewing the US President today, a reporter said those countries' attitudes to ethnic minorities worried Russia, just as local neo-nazi moods-suffice it to mention a monument to the 20th SS Division, to be unveiled, May 8.

President Bush will certainly stress the essential importance of democratic principles while on visit to the region, he replied to that.

Democracy implies, in particular, attention to minorities-just because the minority is to reckon with in a democratic society. To realize that point is pivotal, added the US President.

Such stances on neo-nazism as mentioned are inadmissible as no one wants to see militant nationalism revived, he stressed.

The leaders of all the three victorious Powers-F. D. Roosevelt, Sir Winston Churchill and Joseph Stalin-were equally responsible for postwar European developments, pointed out Mr. Bush.

In fact, Russia alone is considered responsible for Eastern Europe and the Baltics, the interviewer remarked to that.

The three Baltic countries had to live under a regime they did not choose, answered the US President. He thinks it pointless to debate the matter just now, he added.
4Q
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 6 Май 2005, 23:23    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MOSCOW, May 6 (RIA Novosti) - Russian President Vladimir Putin told the German television TV channels ARD and ZDF Thursday that freeing the country from the grips of the Soviet machine did not have to end in the dissolution of the USSR. German journalists inquired about Putin's message to the Federal Assembly (parliament) that had mentioned the disintegration of the Soviet Union as a great geopolitical catastrophe. Putin was surprised. "Germany was unifying, while the Soviet Union was breaking up, and this causes your surprise. Strange," he said. Putin called the break-up a tragedy for 25 million people.

"Just give thought to this figure! This is an absolutely obvious tragedy, linked with the rupture of the ties of relationship and economic links, with the loss of all the savings that people amassed in the bank during their entire lives and a number of other grievous consequences.

Is it not a tragedy for concrete people? Of course, it is a tragedy," he said.

He noted that the changes in the beginning of the 1990s freed Russia from the monopoly rule of one political force.

"It was, in essence, the first step to freedom and democracy. And it certainly gives us a chance to build relations as a normal civilized European nation with all our neighbors in Europe and in the world. And the most important result of these changes is the result of the change of Russian society's internal quality," Putin said.

He also touched on Russia's further development.

"The population must not associate the market economy and democracy with poverty and anarchy, and the market economy must not be associated with an absolute rule by oligarchs who rob millions of people," he said. "The state must support business, must develop mass media, create its own economic base of development for them and build a multi-party system and civil society.

"All this is being done, and we will do it. For this purpose we...are adopting several laws, specifically on development of the municipal level of the administration," Putin said.

"Sure, some people may dislike it, in the past decade some people got accustomed to stealing billions and to use both mass media and some other civil institutions in their group interests," he said.

"But, they must come to understand that, in the final analysis, if such a situation had persisted in Russia, if the development along the oligarchic road had continued, this would have led to such a collapse, which would have buried them, too," Putin said.
yurka_spb
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб 7 Май 2005, 00:30    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It seems that you make your judgement about Putin listening to what he sais. But Putin is a former KGB officer (and it is a reasonable idea that there can be no _former_ KGB officer - once you become it you are until your death). And he understands quite well the strength of desinformation. So he sais what he sais but he does the opposite things. He even often sais diametrally opposite things when he addresses to the western audience and when he addresses Russian one.

You should judge people not by their words but by their actions. I believe that if you did you would change your oppinion on him.
4Q
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб 7 Май 2005, 03:11    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yurka_spb писал(а):
It seems that you make your judgement about Putin listening to what he sais. But Putin is a former KGB officer (and it is a reasonable idea that there can be no _former_ KGB officer - once you become it you are until your death)...

I do not hold it against him. I respect people from CIA, FBI, or MI6. Usually they are very well educated people with the interests of their countries as a first priority (see "Meet the Fockers"). Probably after the chaos caused by the demise of the USSR such person is the most appropriate to bring stability. After said that, I personally would prefer to see an economist with good understanding of international affairs and government management as a president of Russia, but I do not see a good down-to-earth person in this category.

yurka_spb писал(а):
You should judge people not by their words but by their actions.

I absolutely agree. There are two issues that I would like to mention though. First, the amount of information available to the ordinary citizen regarding processes that are going on in a country is not the same as the amount of information that the people that are involved in the governing process possess. In the EU, the USA, and Russia we see only the tip of the iceberg. Many issues and considerations become disclosed only after some time passes by. Even when information is available I see that some people are not able to understand certain problems because it is not their specialization. These people can only judge by the today’s impact of the political or economical decisions on their life, which takes me to the second issue that I wanted to mention. All reforms are pain in the neck and are not bringing results immediately. I know it is very aggravating but it is what it is. Russia will see results of the reforms after some time passes by.
4Q
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 9 Май 2005, 21:31    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yurka_spb писал(а):
It is not quite clear to me what was the role of native citizens of these states in maintaining the concentration camps.

I just read the official position of the Estonian government where they proclaim themselves a victim of both Hitler and Stalin. I wish that the show “Holocaust” I saw last week is translated and shown in the Baltic States. It has documentary evidences of the participation of local collaborationists in the executions of “inferior” civilians. According to History Channel for one German policeman there were 10 local volunteers. Germans were filming how locals were forcing people to dig graves for themselves, how they were separating children from parents, how local women were beating “inferior people” with sticks, executions in dunes. A fascist officer said that the order was to kill the adult population but the local collaborationists were sometimes killing little children. One of the Holocaust survivors was saying that before the war they were playing and singing together, but as soon as fascists came the locals that they were friends with, not strangers, took everything they liked and used everything possible including kitchen utensils to harm her and others. This show is made in the USA. It is hard to call it a communist propaganda. It has information about NKVD punishment of the collaborationists, when they were sent in exile to Siberia for their deeds. It was politically incorrect to show something like that in the USSR. Now when the Baltic States are independent and want to rethink their history, it would be appropriate to tell this part of the story.

In my opinion Bush came across as a peacemaker. I hope that it will give an impulse for future cooperation between all of us. What happened then must be remembered but it does not make any sense to build current relationships around events that happened 60 years ago. I know, the Baltic States cherish hopes to get some money from Russia as reparation, but I am quite sure that mutual cooperation and good relations would bring much more money than that.
4Q
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 13 Май 2005, 00:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

http://www.regnum.ru/news/452480.html

This article is purportedly generated by Israel-American Stratford Center (Strategic Forecasting). It says that the USA will be doing everything possible to weaken Russia to the point of another collapse and Russia has no chance of recovering unless it urgently starts rebuilding centralized economy with the emphasis on military (that is how I understood this translation). ?!

Seems to me that someone is very scared that the USA and Russia could be partners. I think that in the near future the countries that are feeding on the West-Russian confrontation will be making numerous attempts to escalate tension (Georgia, the Baltic States, now Ukraine, Israel ?). Interesting time, hope it is the beginning of the end for the old Cold War sentiments though. May be it is just me, but after all the speeches on VE day I have a strong feeling that everybody already started understanding who is who and what is what. To get money you should work, no free lunches for you fairytales anymore.
yurka_spb
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 13 Май 2005, 01:03    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It seems very strange that some "Strategic Forecasting" center is writing such a bullshit as this text. What does it forecast?..
4Q
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 13 Май 2005, 01:49    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yurka_spb писал(а):
It seems very strange that some "Strategic Forecasting" center is writing such a bullshit as this text. What does it forecast?..

This analysis does not make any sense to me either. I think it is one of the provocations and we will see more of that. In my opinion, Russians should completely disregard them and work on building good pragmatic relationships with countries that are willing to cooperate. Others will eventually understand that cooperation is more profitable than confrontation (it is just very hard to give up an idea of easy money, so it will require some time of ignoring the whinings of such gold-diggers).
yurka_spb
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 13 Май 2005, 12:45    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

4Q,
I'm really glad that finally you have said something I agree with on 100%. Cooperation is much more profitable than confrontation and the sooner we and others could realize it the better.
4Q
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 15 Май 2005, 19:08    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

China to launch its largest foreign investment project in St. Petersburg

http://en.rian.ru/world/20050514/39982128.html

Russia is to be the principal partner for the United States' Boeing corporation in designing the new Boeing 787 Dremliner

http://en.rian.ru/business/20050516/40361425.html
4Q
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср 18 Май 2005, 01:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just an idea. I am for the freedom of speech in all shapes and forms, however I observe that some reporters in order to make their story sensational feel free to twist facts or even intentionally use wrong information. The results of their reporting quite often impact people lives. I think that journalists should have some kind of a “Hippocrates Oath” breach of which would be unethical and would ruin their reputation.
4Q
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 19 Май 2005, 19:24    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"It is very easy to constantly criticize Mr. Putin over the apparent back and forth of change in Russian society while ignoring the progress that has been made."

Edward Goldberg
"Baltimore Sun"

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/bal-op.russia19may19,1,3534546.story?coll=bal-pe-opinion&ctrack=1&cset=true
Варфоломей
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 22 Май 2005, 19:40    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

to Dr. A. Philipp:

Sehr geehrter Herr Philipp,

koennten Sie erklaeren, welches Interesse Sie an dieser russischen Jugendsbewegung haben? Das ist doch so unklar, wofuer deutsche Leute sich hier interessieren koennen. Und bitte auf Deutsch, mein Englisch ist zeimlich schlecht, um 100% zu verstehen. Ich danke Ihnen im Voraus.

Gruss
Varfomolej
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов noputin.ru -> Our friends all over the World Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  След.
Страница 5 из 7

Перейти: