За демократию в России! За демократию в России!
www.noputin.ru

Свежая карикатура на Путина
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов noputin.ru -> Общаемся обо всем, кроме политики и экономики
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Матвей
Бакалавр

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 10 Май 2007, 10:51    Заголовок сообщения: Свежая карикатура на Путина Ответить с цитатой

Русский медведь подтачивает когти напильничком
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Tais
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 10 Май 2007, 13:41    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Неудачно, на мой взгляд.

Путин на медведя совсем не похож - больше на лиса или шакала.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Владимир_Невладимирович
Академик

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 10 Май 2007, 15:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Да, на Старом Арбате рядом с фигурой Путина стоит фигура Путина в детстве. С большими длинными ушами, в инопланетном одеянии.
Алдар
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср 23 Май 2007, 12:55    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Таможня Москвы не пустила «президента Путкина» в Германию
http://www.polit.ru/news/2007/05/23/putkin.html
Матвей
Бакалавр

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 25 Май 2007, 22:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ющенко: Владимир Владимирович, может, апельсинчику?
Путин: Не-ет! У меня на оранжевое... э-э-э-э... аллергия!
Матвей
Бакалавр

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 28 Сен 2007, 23:29    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Холодное утро 10 марта 2008 года. Проиграли...

Алдар
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 5 Окт 2007, 18:31    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Как сказать. Возможны варианты.

Filimosha
Абитуриент

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 28 Фев 2008, 02:53    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Здесь про Путина неплохая подборка карикатур http://umorist.ru/kar/politics/
NoxmumsexcecE
Студент

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 20 Ноя 2012, 09:09    Заголовок сообщения: rolex watches Counterfeits ; A Perfect rolex watches hack Wh Ответить с цитатой

11) What are the companies that have not yet helped that you might want to? I'd like to work anyplace. I'd care to do something in Japan, that's for sure. I'd find irresistible to do PWG plus some more ROH too. 12) That have this is the most fun dealing with or teaming with? My tag partner, Stupefied, has become fun to wrestle, on spare on both on the ring. I've never had a terrible match with Cheech and Cloudy either, great talents. Kevin Steen delivers some terrific beatings and reveals the most effective within me too. 13) And who, you haven't worked or teamed with yet would you like to? There isnrrrt anyone really should think about. I'd really enjoy to function anyone, and everybody. Learn a new challenge from anyone you wrestle with. I'd wish to work Steve Corino or/and Jerry Lynn that i'm i could practice a lot at their store. 14) How can you think of your gimmick and ring name? The name was written by El Generico when I wanted a character that suited me.
Ought to see this: almost 3lbs in resources included in cartridge production are reclaimed through recycling. Moreover, stuff like Toronto inkjet cartridges save three and a half ounces of oil typically, per unit. While using oil fluctuations that currently characterise the oil market, the greater of black gold saved, the higher quality the outlook for the wendy replica economy. An additional advantage of recycling would be the savings a corporation makes. Rather than buying branded cartridges and related paraphernalia, all the concerned parties must do is get the best ink refill kits in the market. The task itself is fairly simple, because kits feature step-by-step instructions. With a wider scale, empty cores might be taken up to cartridge-remanufacturing organizations for professional refills and resale for the public at heavily discounted prices. Whatever the case, these reused products offer the same quality, performance and reliability as original cartridges.
Building an observatory dome at the backyard or maybe in an outdoor has a great number of reasons to the seasonal astronomers; the time scale of observing will probably be increased exponentially. Period of setting on the telescope will disappear to the barest minimum. The common temperature acclimation, resetting with the polar and azimuth from the telescope are completely out of the question. With replica watches help from backyard observatory dome, putting together of your telescope will likely be nothing, but merely a click of few buttons and switches. Their desktops and other tools will be ready take tasks. Acclimation to the temperature is also instantaneous. And during extraneous weather condition, you can find that assurance wendy replica that one can still observe without fear of rainfall, wind storms or thundering considering that the dome may be closed with a couple of seconds of energy. Even within the dome, the telescope is safe from wind blow and thereby allowing more precise tracking and accurate astro pictures.

More Info

http://67.222.34.232/benwinginlove/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=860609&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1
http://www.1-love-quotes.com/user/juicechin15
http://08.webchallenge.readyspace.com.hk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31005
NoxmumsexcecE
Студент

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 20 Ноя 2012, 09:11    Заголовок сообщения: My Amazing rolex watches solution Can Work Even When You Go Ответить с цитатой

Many comparable devices shoot wartrol eight to twelve feet away, meaning you should be standing much more detailed the assailant for it to your workplace. In truth, the wendy replica Mace Pepper Gun is among the only devices that could be effectively aimed with this a long way away with a capable possibility of showing up in attacker squarely with a backlash. A further LED light is principally useful this regard, specially when wanting to aim the Pepper Gun at night. Unlike most kinds of pepper spray, a Mace Pepper Gun is shaped dislike a sprig canister, but similar to a gun that has a trigger. This product incorporates a particularly powerful appearance, which can offer you confidence to make the assailant think twice about attacking you. The Mace Pepper Gun has been developed having an familiarity with real-world martial arts situations. In real life, you could be attacked after dark, and you may not have a transparent shot your attacker.
But up to now, the utmost life a personality's can reach is about 120 years, with most folks shuffling off of the mortal coil in the 70s and 80s. The best we can easily hope for at this time will be to make sure that lifespan we do have is just as healthy as it can be, and this is why under western culture we have now looked returning to what nature provides us with regards to supplements, vitamins and plant extracts. Those great television is full of cosmetics companies, all lauding the modern anti-aging product full of plant complexes and also things not normally regarding bath and body goods including caffeine, but will there be any proof that these particular products actually help prolong in any other case our everyday life, then at least our looks? Ageing can be an accumulation of damage to macromolecules, cells, tissues and organs. Up to now, science is unable to stay away from the ageing process on the genetic level, but superficially, it will also help to not less than make us appear younger.
Consequently, we're going to inevitably start feeling frustrated in our working environments therefore anger perpetuates and after that everything fails. Management is definitely the guardian of our incomplete thoughts, individuals unconsidered opinions. We must supervise and manage everything with care. Analysis is the force that takes pressure from the moment and puts it aside, allowing the judgment of one's to cast its relieving shadow above the present so it helps us fit our everyday life to the general scheme of things in the correct order. Analysis finished with the help of the hidden cameras or some other these types of equipments instruct http://www.PerfectWatchSaleUk.co.uk us to be careful at all times. Today each has wendysreplica the legal right to maintain a part of his/her life secret and secure. Analysis also means to secure our selves towards each of the unpredictable incidents. Today surveillance is critical inside the places. Using the rise of your terrorism and corruption everywhere many precautionary measures need to be taken.

Replated Info

http://bookmark.allseosolution.com/story.php?title=replica-rolex#discuss
http://kalamsa7.com/blog.php?user=jdzswbqbf&blogentry_id=159201
http://reemo.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=476039&extra=
NoxmumsexcecE
Студент

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 20 Ноя 2012, 09:12    Заголовок сообщения: Finest tool for the rolex watches you can educate yourself a Ответить с цитатой

Projectors are devices used by displaying images on a screening machine or perhaps a similar surface. There are several different types of projectors which might be loosely classified into three general kinds: video projectors, transparency projectors and opaque projectors. Video projectors create images originating from a video signal with a lens system with very bright light. Once the image is clear it is usually projected for a clean flat white surface. Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS) projectors, Digital Light Processing (DLP) projectors, Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) projectors and Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) projectors are all types of video projectors. Transparency projectors, however, display images that are put on transparencies or films. Movie projectors, overhead projectors, slide projectors and ancestor this wonderful time lantern are examples of transparency projectors for the reason that image still originates from a picture that has light projected through it.
In case the person alternatively receives the call, a session is established between your caller and also the receiver. The systems of both the person will get and transmit the signals through data packets and can manage the letter just as sending or receiving every other information on the online world. But, for communication between your systems the protocol of the two systems really should be common. There are two recognized channels where one handles direction and the other handles the session. 7. During the sessions when conversation is progress, both the computers send out data in packets. The incoming packets are transmitted for the ATA which converts the digital signals into analog audio signals that will be heard as voice through the receiving person. It comes with an open circuit maintained from the ATA while using the analog phone for analog signals and forward it to the user in the other end as digital signals. 8. If someone hangs within the phone, the circuit between the phone and also the ATA is cut-off. 9.
Well, i decided that I will order to have an Air freshener wireless camera given it was going well with my budget and even I liked onpar gps very much. When we have been fortunate that we have tremendous wendy replica possibilities to make http://www.cheapwatchaus.com utilization of the newest processes to help ourselves, however was excited that your spy camera was just the best variety of tool which will let me surveying my surroundings easily. This extraordinary camera just looks like a plain and usual air freshener like any other air fresheners look. But nobody can suspect that there is full color spy camera in it that's the efficiency to capture every one of the proceedings in the surrounding where it is actually kept. A smallish camera which will come in the height and width of 8.5' x 3.5' is scheduled in the air freshener which happens to be further battery power-driven and absolutely wireless without giving us any tension of fostering http://www.ourtopwatch4u.com in the wires or the cables.

View More

http://bbs.zhuanliyuan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=522529&extra=
http://bbs.hnszjsh.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=147607
http://hgw012146.chinaw3.com/discuz/upload/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=22697
NoxmumsexcecE
Студент

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 20 Ноя 2012, 09:14    Заголовок сообщения: Testing And Tracking rolex watches So You Can Rock The rolex Ответить с цитатой

Asterisk telephone systems allow every extension to get a unique voicemail box. These voicemail boxes are connected to the employee's email options, so no-one can expect to miss a phone message again. If you ought to have an issue with your Asterisk system, you can certainly get help completely Digium. They may have friendly Asterisk consulting professionals that will assist you find the system operational as quickly as possible. You can call to http://www.perfectwatchau4u.com find out about bugs that you simply find, and they are generally willing to help, because sort of feedback assists them enhance the software for future users. Asterisk supports a number of VOIP protocols. Among the protocols it accepts are MGCP, H.323, and SIP. This system can connect IP phones towards traditional phone line easily. This flexibility helps make the system straightforward to integrate into established businesses. As needed, Asterisk telephone systems can interface with traditional telephone lines.
Slipping a laptop adapter for your bag is usually as easy as getting your hands on your cell phone, Mp3 music player or some other small gadget, but their value is intrinsically greater because it means you can aquire up with work without having to worry on how you will power your laptop. Laptop adapters they can double inside the car by plugging into the cigarette lighter socket. When your job involves travelling across the country by car and you still need to reach your laptop whilst out of the office, a laptop adapter that will fit in your car is an excellent strategy to replica watches ensure your laptop is obtainable wherever you will be. Laptop adapters might also assist you to charge other gadgets since you make use of your laptop. Should you rely upon the laptop's battery to make this happen, viewers it drains very quickly and repeatedly running internet connected computers battery down can eventually damage it, shortening the lifespan of your battery.
The LP 120, however, takes all comers and will handle documents with every laminating pouch out there. 2. An adjustable temperature feature can be something you do not generally find in a laminator with this price point, however the LP 120 permits you to adjust temps derived from one of hundred to a single hundred sixty degrees centigrade. This can be a great feature if you have to adjust the equipment many different thicknesses of laminate http://www.ourtopwatchuk.co.uk and for thicker documents. 3. The Tamerica LP-120 looks to get quite well come up with because of its affordable point. It offers steel casing which is built as being a laminating machine that will actually cost much more than it does. Cons: 1. In this initial testing on the LP-120, we noticed hook give an impression of something burning. Support services assured me that your was normal with the initial uses of machine and this the odor would disappear eventually. That is one proved to be true, it might be nice when the burning smell didn't really need to appear in originally. 2. The throat width of four.

More URLS

http://www.dellbest.net/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=22880
http://tg-design.hk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1765954
http://www.bjxuesi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=29742
NoxmumsexcecE
Студент

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 20 Ноя 2012, 09:14    Заголовок сообщения: rolex watches-woman has validated new formula - how to make Ответить с цитатой

99 for 100 messages and $ 19.99 for unlimited text messages. For international text messages, it will cost 25 cents and 20 cents per messages sent and received respectively. Multimedia messages require phone compatibility and expense 25 cents per message. International For its international calling, AT T prepaid does have its AT T WorldConnect? for Pick Your Plan. Their plan's more advantageous if you often make international calls; they have a discounted rate of $3.99 a month though other rates like standard airtime will likely be included in your money. If you call internationally occasionally, subscribers can just pay each and every minute used in combination with international and standard airtime rates applied. Calling Features AT T prepaid calling features include basic calling features like call waiting, 3 way calling, caller identification, call forwarding and voicemail. In addition to that her VoiceDial for Pick Your Plan subscribers which costs $4.99 per month.
Ever since i am one I need to think lots for my security and protection. We are keen around my profession so always choose to look best and presentable. Within a limited time I own a large amount of fan following, so I was more worried about myself. Whenever I needed to be on the public for shooting I used to be careful of the my belongings and specially my beauty. I'm fond of wearing sunglasses and so i use them regularly. My co-workers advised in my opinion to cart http://www.PerfectWatchSaleUk.co.uk a spy camera when camping where ever The year progresses. I figured about that so i discovered it had been a good advice in my safety. Next, i surfed towards net for the best portable spy cam. When researching one I saw that we purchase a hidden spy cam fixed within the sunglasses. I'd been content to know that I immediately ordered for just one in the sunglasses because I as it's I became attached to it. And that i can easily make it as well as me wherever I am going. It turned out a great piece I loved it a great deal. Its features will also be awful. It amazed us a lot. It is built in hardwired1/4 CCR color camera with UV protection 3.
The precise area of iron oxide additives inside the MICR toner itself contributes to the signal strength of your reading. When the signals are so weak or too strong, errors will happen in the peaking of the waves. The position of the waves allows the machine replica watches can be expected the signals and therefore recognize the character being read. If your printed character is skewed or possibly is not from the correct size, the machine would find the wrong signals and don't see the printout. There can't be any variations within the peaks or perhaps in the position http://www.ToPwatchAu.com with the characters printed with MICR toners. Someone sorter machine would obtain them impossible to read. The Significance about Selecting the most appropriate MICR Toner Given the best way reader sorter machines process checks, it is vital that you choose a good quality MICR printer as well as a high-quality MICR toner after you do your check printing. In case the printer isn't going to print it correctly, where there are voids, spotting, clipped edges or blurred lines for the MICR line, it wouldn't be in a position to look at printout.

More Info

http://www.googledental.net/oblog/u/f9li86cv1w/archives/2012/132703.html
http://bdxiangshan.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=289368
http://blog.nonggengyuan.com/bbsblog/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=50733
NoxmumsexcecE
Студент

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 20 Ноя 2012, 09:15    Заголовок сообщения: Short piece of content tells the indeniable details about ro Ответить с цитатой

The appliance carries a full-sized handle that can be used by everyone, no matter whether you're right- or left-handed. The handle can be accustomed to carry the extender from place to another so you're able to punch and bind anywhere you desire. 3.) Will you prefer combs or ZipBind spines? You may use both regular combs and GBC ZipBind spines while using the C340. ZipBind spines can grant your books a totally professional look and they is often re-opened so that you can edit your documents at a later time. If you use plastic combs, the appliance includes a dial that you can rotate to open and close the comb if required. 4.) Accuracy and precision. This machine incorporates a special feature known as the paper-centering system. This feature ensures that your paper might be perfectly (and vertically) aligned before punching so the holes will be exactly where they must be. The paper-centering method is totally automatic so you won't need to make any adjustments before working with it.
Sometimes the signals would nevertheless be weak after achieving this. Then, sound on the stereo is switched to 'mono' type. The other preliminary step you can do to enhance the signal reception will be to move the antenna in numerous directions. The antenna in the radio might be extended slowly wendysreplica everywhere. This can generally show a variation in the reception of your signal in the station. After carrying this out, if there is no improvement in the signal, phones used to merely is often moved at the window. It will minimize the obstacles regarding the radio and also the signals that are outdoors. If any of the above wouldn't show any improvements inside the signal, some additional connections can be accomplished to enhance the reception. This can be achieved because of the dipole antenna. This can be available in any electronic or automobile hardware stores. It's small and the same shape as letter 'T'. This antenna works well for boosting the signal. This dipole antenna is coupled to the input http://www.cheapwatchaus.com of your FM radio. The wire will be slowly moved around.
Sometimes it is nice also to find out the needs entrance, so your extremely effective device can be acquired. Then when this stuff are evaluated, then you should get ready too to receive the various limitations on this product. Yes this product is convenient and can be used in many elements of your property because lightweight, fresh fruits also the reason is compact size 's what will compromise and affect its efficiency inside the room. Expect which the production of the portable airconditioner being less as opposed to original one. Because of this the cooling capacity on the portable will be lesser in intensity. It is one of the drawbacks of obtaining the wendysreplica portable form of the AC. Here's another drawback that should help you frame the value of the unit. This product also creates more noise than the fixed air conditioning equipment. You could do this because the condenser that expels the heat of the method is usually located indoors.

Replated Info

http://jituan.winkatimes.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=584149
http://19940922.s-club.tw/viewthread.php?tid=111685&extra=
http://legoucy.com/plus/view.php?aid=35955
NoxmumsexcecE
Студент

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 20 Ноя 2012, 09:16    Заголовок сообщения: The real write-up of rolex watches that the gurus wouldn't l Ответить с цитатой

Computers are the most significant electronic devices in our lives. Some people work nonstop for their computers, and are generally often annoyed at just how slow they could become occasionally. Luckily, there's a couple simple samples by mail which can be done in order to add to the speed of this computer. They will only take no time but may save a wide selection of hours of frustration while looking forward to your personal machine to start out or load a software program! The first thing you must do if your computer is going slower would be to check it for viruses. Viruses can play many havoc with all your computer. Everything http://www.ToPwatchAu.com from Ms word on your web browser might be impacted by viruses. Ensure that you scan your computer for viruses putting on each week inside your computer security efforts. When you've got scanned your laptop and get not found any potential viruses, seek advice from a malware and spyware program to be certain none of those nasty programs are hiding on your pc too.
Troubleshooting can occupy many valuable hours than me time'and many might somewhat be overlooking the exact problem: file fragmentation. File fragmentation causes each one of the above symptoms. But want . company has the scheduled defrag set to run periodically, some may easily look right after reason their many frustrations. There's nothing like troubleshooting that gets a ghost-hunting expedition. Several users call and complain of slow performance one example is. You look over various statistics, which enables it to identify that performance is very slowing down'but what's causing it? There just doesn't appear to be a ready answer, so you perform the obvious. You tweak the necessary paperwork making it respond slightly better. You will find one method that might be hogging a bit too many network resources and seem to move it away. You tell Marketing to run that subsciber list off peak-hours. You sign over help desk ticket, cross you http://www.ToPwatchAu.com fingers and hope all went well. But these "fixes" be careful the secret to success.
This is a manifestation of your global permeated by science that's some essential ways the longer term form of things is unpredictable. This emphasizes even more the necessity for an analysis policy, that contains a built-in flexibility therefore it can adjust to changing circumstances. Surveillance underscores value of experimentation and innovation. Merely let them know, the single most important thing needed might be to leave the rigidity of the present system and install the hidden cameras at our work replica watches places for security. Inside changing rapidly arena of today, one important thing is bound; yesterday's surveillance system is not going to meet today's needs and even less so, the requirements tomorrow. It is not difficult plus its certainly straightforward for us to express, to what extent the details gathered inside hidden cameras would actually help us to survey what of people with whom we're also dealing with every single day.

View More

http://snjiaoyu.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=237919
http://www.c313936.166169.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=84890
http://www.burdasin.com/story.php?title=replica-rolex
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов noputin.ru -> Общаемся обо всем, кроме политики и экономики Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: