За демократию в России! За демократию в России!
www.noputin.ru

i interviewed you guys at MGIMO hostel (gen.tyulenyeva str.)

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов noputin.ru -> Our friends all over the World
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
maciek
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 11 Авг 2005, 19:40    Заголовок сообщения: i interviewed you guys at MGIMO hostel (gen.tyulenyeva str.) Ответить с цитатой

Hi guys, I am a Polish journalist interviewed you at MGIMO student hostel in Moscow at Generala Tyulenyeva street now my article is ready but I once again need your names please send me your e-mails at maciekduszynski@yahoo.com !!!!!!

come on guys it is very important. i am waiting for your mail to come.

best regards from Warsaw, Poland to all our Russian friends! all the best. forget about our ppl beaten in Moscow and your ppl beaten here in Warsaw - both situations was probably Putin's provocations, f***k him. real Poles love Russians, real Russians love Poles I guess Wink thanks for all.
yurka_spb
Администратор

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 12 Авг 2005, 20:19    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As a Russian guy I can confirm that all Polish men and ladies I've met (not too many but I think 5 or more) were quite nice to me as Russian and never said anything against Russia. I beleive that those accidents with Russian and Polish diplomats are not a tendency and that our people have much more things in common than things that divide us.
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб 13 Авг 2005, 04:40    Заголовок сообщения: Re: i interviewed you guys at MGIMO hostel (gen.tyulenyeva s Ответить с цитатой

maciek писал(а):
forget about our ppl beaten in Moscow and your ppl beaten here in Warsaw - both situations was probably Putin's provocations, f***k him.

You are absolutely right friend ! I heard that Putin took time to do it himself !
hi_there
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 15 Сен 2005, 07:08    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Damn this putin, what he does to us is unfair. It's not our fault that the russian abomination has all the vital resources ever found in the world. Now these russian bastards can push us around how ever they please. Russians, you better learn how to say no to your beloved dictator!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов noputin.ru -> Our friends all over the World Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: